Who We Are
We are developing the world’s first AI-powered AR navigation platform for drivers, using our ultra-efficient deep learning road-understanding AI. We are a group of dedicated professionals formed out of Harvard and the Harvard Innovation Labs in 2017, bringing expertise in deep learning, computer vision, software optimization, and UX design. We are backed by multipletier-1 mega VCs and Y Combinator (TechCrunch feature: https://tcrn.ch/2TQHATu). Now is the perfect time to join our core team and revolutionize how billions of people perceive and navigate the world!
Who You Are
We are seeking a talented software engineer to join our fast-paced development team as a Senior Software Engineer. The ideal candidate should be able to design, implement, and test software projects in Python and/or C++ and be well-versed in Software Development Life Cycle and most importantly be passionate about building scalable high quality software using cutting-edge technology in a startup environment. The ideal candidate should be familiar with mobile (iOS) development, full-stack development, working with MacOS and Linux. The should also be a versatile software hacker who is an excellent problem solver, is able to deliver within schedule, has experience (or interest) in navigation and geo-location based services, and artificial intelligence (deep learning and computer vision).
- Own the Phiar consumer mobile app. Lead the development, launch, and subsequent releases on a regular basis
- Develop and drive execution of a user-focused product roadmap via close collaboration with senior leadership, design and engineering
- Conduct experiments from small scale user research to large scale A/B testing to make data-driven decisions
- Lead and manage the product testing plan and the Beta program, as well as the mobile user acquisition funnel
- Communicate in a timely fashion clear roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions
- Be a thought leader around building high-impact, best-in-class, user-focused products
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Able to write clean code in C/C++ and/or Python
- Extensive experience in software development
- Experience in building testing frameworks
- Embrace an open, innovative and collaborative workplace culture
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, with a focus on Computer Vision or Deep Learning
- Experience in mobile iOS development using XCode and Swift
- Experience in building AI products
- Experience in navigation/geo-location mobile iOS development using XCode and Swift
- Experience in low-level optimization (C/C++, CUDA, iOS Metal)
- Experience in one of the popular deep learning frameworks (i.e. PyTorch, Keras, Caffe,Tensorflow)
Phiar is a leading AI and AR company with industry leading on-device mobile deep learning AI technologies. We offer competitive salaries, company stock options, company sponsored medical/dental/vision/chiro/life benefits, commuter benefits, unlimited PTO, and we sponsorH1-B visas. We are a group of passionate and fun loving people. Join us to build something amazing and let’s change the world together!