Who We Are
We are developing the world’s first AI-powered AR navigation platform for drivers, using our ultra-efficient deep learning road-understanding AI. We are a group of dedicated professionals formed out of Harvard and the Harvard Innovation Labs in 2017, bringing expertise in deep learning, computer vision, software optimization, and UX design. We are backed by multipletier-1 mega VCs and Y Combinator (TechCrunch feature: https://tcrn.ch/2TQHATu). Now is the perfect time to join our core team and revolutionize how billions of people perceive and navigate the world!
Who You Are
We are looking for someone to be the driving force behind a comprehensive software testing strategy for our AR navigation consumer mobile app. You will represent quality from a user’s perspective, and be able to design and implement testing strategy and framework with quality software engineering.
- Identify test requirements, develop test plans, assess risks, report appropriate defects, and provide relevant data for test reporting
- Create and maintain automated tests (e.g., unit-tests, regression tests, functional tests, stress tests)
- Develop internal test tools and infrastructure
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or relevant fields
- A deep understanding of software testing methodologies and best practices
- Proven track record of discovering software defects, proposing solutions, and improving application quality
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Prior experience in navigation or mapping related products
- Technical understanding of AI/AR technologies
Phiar is a leading AI and AR company with industry leading on-device mobile deep learning AI technologies. We offer competitive salaries, company stock options, company sponsored medical/dental/vision/chiro/life benefits, commuter benefits, unlimited PTO, and we sponsorH1-B visas. We are a group of passionate and fun loving people. Join us to build something amazing and let’s change the world together!