Who We Are
We are developing the world’s first AI-powered AR navigation platform for drivers, using our ultra-efficient deep learning road-understanding AI. We are a group of dedicated professionals formed out of Harvard and the Harvard Innovation Labs in 2017, bringing expertise in deep learning, computer vision, software optimization, and UX design. We are backed by multipletier-1 mega VCs and Y Combinator (TechCrunch feature: https://tcrn.ch/2TQHATu). Now is the perfect time to join our core team and revolutionize how billions of people perceive and navigate the world!
Who You Are
Phiar’s core engineering team is looking for an experienced engineer to work on path planning and trajectory optimization for visualizing AR navigational drive paths. This person should have experience in developing efficient path planning, route planning, or trajectory optimization algorithms for drones, robots, or self-driving cars.
- Help productionizing real-time path planning and trajectory optimization on Phiar’s iOS mobile platform.
- Research and engineer Phiar’s mobile path planning and trajectory optimization to be more robust, light-weight, and accurate for outdoor driving environments.
- Keep up with the latest state-of-the-art path planning and trajectory optimization research, and integrate into Phiar’s iOS mobile pipeline.
- MS or Ph.D in computer science, robotics or related fields, focusing on path and route planning, trajectory optimization, and navigation.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing and working with path planning under uncertainty and constraints, real-time trajectory optimization, and state estimation.
Familiar with popular search and path planning algorithms, such as A*, RRT, CC-RRT,bug algorithm, and randomized search methods.
- Extensive software engineering experience in C/C++.
- Strong problem solver, hacker, critical and independent thinker.
- Working knowledge of recent machine learning algorithms.
- Knowledge of computational geometry.
- Experience with parallel programing using GPU or multi-core systems.
- Experience in mobile development.
Phiar is a leading AI and AR company with industry leading on-device mobile deep learning AI technologies. We offer competitive salaries, company stock options, company sponsored medical/dental/vision/chiro/life benefits, commuter benefits, unlimited PTO, and we sponsorH1-B visas. We are a group of passionate and fun loving people. Join us to build something amazing and let’s change the world together!